- Harefield Windows Over 15 years’ experience firm located in Harefield.
- Timber Sash Windows
Timber Sash Windows
- 68mm Stormproof Windows
- 68mm Stormproof Windows – Internally Beaded
- 92mm Stormprrof Windows
- Box Sash / Verticle Sliding Sash Window featuring pulleys, cords and lead weights (165mm Section)
- Traditional Slider on spiral balances (165mm Section)
- Mock Vertical Slider with horns (82mm Section)
- Traditional flush casement (92mm Section) – Ideal for conservation areas
Standard Colours : (We can match any RAL colour that meets your specification)
The paint or stain finish applied to our product range is of an exceptionally high standard. Each timber product undergoes a 4 step finishing process. The assembled product is treated to protect end grains from moisture ingress. A base coat is applied by flow coater and two top coats are applied to the correct micron thickness by our factory controlled spray line.
Our paint system protects the wood in three ways:
- It protects the wood from harmful ultra-violet rays which can cause graying and coursing of the wood.
- It protects the wood from water ingress, and being microporous allows excess moisture to escape.
- It is flexible and it can therefore expand and contract naturally with the timber